Understanding Operating Systems was designed to introduce students to the key elements of the various operating systems in use today. The course covers Microsoft Windows, Solaris, Unix, Linux and MacOS.
This is an introductory course ideal for those seeking a career in malware analysis, incident response, or pen testing. There are no prerequisites.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course was designed for:
- Help Desk Personnel
- Incident Response Team Members
- Network Security Professionals
- Forensic Analysts
- User and Group Credentials and Security
- File, Memory and Process/Daemon Management
- Networking Management
- Command Shell Tools and Techniques
- Processor Fundamentals and Sharing
- Windows API, Windows Registry, and Dynamically Linked Libraries