The Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) course gives you the knowledge and tools to boost your Agile team performance and provides the foundations to be an effective Kanban practitioner. This 1-day course guides you in the foundations of the Kanban Method® and serves as a fast starting point to an alternative path to Real Agility™. This course is designed for you if you are facilitating teams doing projects, operations, development, support, or research. You will learn how to organize your work, improve transparency, identify bottlenecks, visualize workflow, improve communication, and enhance team collaboration. Learn core concepts of the Kanban Method with a progressive learning approach including a highly interactive simulation and focused collaborative hands-on exercises. Achieve the Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) designation with Kanban University by successfully completing this course.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for:
- Team Leads
- Project Managers
- HR Managers
- Functional Managers
- Executive Assistants
- Quality Leads
- Sales People
- Boost your Agile team performance.
- Improve your team member’s work environment and well-being.
- Design and implement a basic Kanban board.
- Understand work item types and the risks associated with specific work items.
- Be familiar with a variety of different Team Kanban board designs and styles and know how to choose a design that is best suited for their context.
- Be aware of the training roadmap and the value and benefits to be derived at each step on the ‘Alternative Path to Agility’.