This three day course teaches students to deploy and administer the SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability 15 product. The course introduces the product features and implementation planning for both on premise and the public cloud. A SLE15 HA cluster is deployed and then applications and clustered storage are configured, tested and administered.
Students require a good knowledge of SLES15. Some familiarity with the basic concepts of clustering for HA would be useful but not required.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for existing Linux administrators who want to configure highly available services using SUSE Linux Enterprise HA. This course provides a foundation for deploying SAP on SLE 15 HA.
- Introduction to the SUSE Linux Enterprise HA Extension
- Install and Configure a Cluster
- Cluster Administration Tools
- Cluster Configuration
- Create Cluster Resources
- Control Cluster Behavior with Constraints
- Split Brain Avoidance
- Introduction to Clustered Storage
- Configure Clustered Software RAID
- Configure Clustered LVM
- Configure Active-Active Clustered Storage
- Configure Clustered DRBD
- Cluster Security
- ::Cluster Troubleshooting
- Implement HTTP Load Balancing