This two day course teaches the student how to operate and maintain a SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Cluster after it has been deployed. The course covers use of common cluster administration tools and creation and management of the common cluster resources types. It also covers monitoring and troubleshooting of cluster resources, backing up and restoring the cluster configuration and updating/patching the cluster and its resources.
Attendees should have a good knowledge of SLES15. Some familiarity with the basic concepts of clustering for HA would be useful but not required.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for existing Linux administrators who want to operate and manage SUSE Linux Enterprise HA clusters that have already been deployed.
- Course Introduction
- Overview of SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Administration Tools
- Cluster Resource Management
- Access Control Lists
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Cluster Backup and Recovery
- Update/Patch the Cluster and Cluster Resources