Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization offers customers a complete set of virtualization solutions that allows the entire spectrum of enterprise workloads to run on one common infrastructure. To help system administrators deploy and manage their virtual environment, Red Hat offers its Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RH318) course.Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RH318) is an extensive hands-on training course that explores the virtualization features of Red Hat Enterprise Linux with the advanced Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization platform. Students acquire the skills and knowledge to deploy and centrally manage virtual servers and virtual desktops in the enterprise. Upon completion of RH318, students will have the skills and knowledge to effectively create, deploy, manage, and migrate Linux and Microsoft(r) Windows(r) virtual machines hosted on either RHEV Hypervisor or Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers dedicated nodes using RHEV Manager.
-Red Hat Linux Essentials RH033, Red Hat Linux System Administration RH131 or Red Hat Linux System Administration (with RHCT Exam) RH133 or equivalent experience with Linux-System administration experience on Microsoft Windows(r) operating systems is beneficial, but is not necessary for this course
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for experienced Linux system administrators responsible for managing enterprise servers who are interested in learning how to manage large numbers of servers or virtual machines using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Virtualization with KVM overview
- Advanced Red Hat Enterprise Linux Virtualization with KVM
- Overview of RHEV platform
- Creating and configuring Data Centers, Host Clusters and RHEV-M
- nstalling and upgrading RHEV-H
- Configure Data, ISO and Export storage domains using NFS and iSCSI
- Create and manage Virtual Servers and Virtual Desktops
- Create and manage Snapshots and Templates
- Create and manage users and Desktop Pools
- Exporting/importing virtual machines