Content is the most critical digital asset for every organization. In this course, you will learn how to plan, configure, and manage SharePoint Sites and OneDrive to enable modern content services that transform the content lifecycle. Specifically, this course discusses the modern SharePoint site structure, such as SharePoint hub sites. It provides best practices for the adoption and deployment of OneDrive within your organization. It also covers sharing, security, and monitoring in SharePoint and OneDrive in Microsoft 365. Additionally, you will learn how to manage user profiles and apps with proper permission settings. We will also discuss how to plan and configure Managed Metadata, Business Connectivity Services, and search allowing content to be found, consumed, and governed across Microsoft 365.
Before taking this course, students should have:
- A proficient understanding of basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices, including using PowerShell.
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Basic understanding of mobile device management, and alternative operating systems (Android and macOS).
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive in their organizations. Students in this course are interested in Microsoft SharePoint and OneDrive.
- Plan and Configure SharePoint Sites
- Configure and Manage OneDrive
- Sharing and Security in SharePoint and OneDrive
- Manage User Profiles and Apps
- Plan and Configure Managed Metadata and ::Business Connectivity Services
- Plan and Configure Search