This foundation course is designed to teach participants the essentials of model-based test techniques and how to effectively develop models for software testing. Model-based testing is an innovative test approach to improve effectivity and efficiency of the test process. A model-based tester on a project uses models to drive test analysis and design, and keeps advantage of the models for other testing activities such as test implementation and reporting. This course is ideal for testers experienced with the development of web-based, PC, and client-server applications, entry-level testers with an interest in model-based testing, and modelling software engineers. We suggest that attendees hold the ISTQB Foundation Level certificate, especially if they intend to take the ISTQB Model-Based Tester exam, but non-certificate holders can benefit from the course.
- You must have obtained an ISTQB Foundation Level Certification (CTFL) to be eligible for the Model-Based Testing Certification.
- Prior to attending class please download and review the following document: Model-Based Testing Syllabus
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
The target audience for this course includes:
- Model-based software engineers
- Introduction to Model-Based Testing
- MBT Modeling
- Selection Criteria for Test Case Generation
- MBT Test Implementation and Execution
- Evaluating and Deploying an MBT Approach