This SharePoint 2019 End User class is for end users and site owners/managers new to working in a SharePoint 2019 environment. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries, basic page customization, working with forms and managing site permissions and users.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for students who want to learn SharePoint.
- SharePoint 2019 Introduction
- SharePoint List Basics
- Library Basics
- Working with Lists and Library Views
- Working with Sites
- Page Content
- Forms Library
- Site Columns and Content Types
- Office Integration
- Managing SharePoint Site Permissions
- Participating in User Communities