This course is aimed at database professionals who are looking to implement a Cosmos DB solution.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- The fundamental concepts of partitioning, replication, and resource governance for building and configuring scalable applications that are agnostic of a Cosmos DB API.
- A basic working knowledge of the Cosmos DB SQL API.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
The primary audience for this course is database developers and architects (IT professionals, developers, and information workers) who plan to implement big data solutions on Azure using Cosmos DB.
- Introduction to Azure Cosmos DB
- Designing and Implementing SQL API
- Implementing Server Side Operations
- Optimizing and monitoring performance
- Designing and Implementing a Graph Database
- Querying and Analyzing Big Data with Cosmos DB