In this course, students will learn how to design and develop services that access local and remote data from various sources. Students will also learn how to develop and deploy services to hybrid environments, including on-premises servers and Microsoft Azure.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with C# programming, and concepts such as lambda expressions, LINQ, and anonymous types
- Understanding the concepts of n-tier applications
- Experience with querying and manipulating data with ADO.NET
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for .NET developers who want to learn how to develop services and deploy them to hybrid environments and .NET developers with Web application development experience who are exploring developing new applications or porting existing applications to Microsoft Azure.
- Overview of service and cloud technologies
- Querying and Manipulating Data Using Entity Framework
- Extending ASP.NET Core HTTP Services
- Hosting Services On-Premises and in Azure
- Deploying and Managing Services
- Implementing Data Storage in Azure
- Diagnostics and Monitoring
- Securing services on-premises and in Microsoft Azure
- Scaling Services