In this course, students will learn to develop advanced ASP.NET MVC applications using .NET Framework tools and technologies. The focus will be on coding activities that enhance the performance and scalability of a web application. ASP.NET MVC will be introduced and compared with Web Forms so that students know when each should/could be used. This course will also prepare the students for exam 70-486.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience with Visual Studio 2017.
- Experience with C# programming, and concepts such as Lambda expressions, LINQ, and anonymous types.
- Experience in using the .NET Framework.
- Experience with querying and manipulating data with ADO.NET.
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is intended for professional web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in an individual-based or team-based, small-sized to large development environment. Candidates for this course are interested in developing advanced web applications and want to manage the rendered HTML comprehensively. They want to create websites that separate the user interface, data access, and application logic.
- Exploring ASP.NET Core MVC
- Designing ASP.NET Core MVC Web Applications
- Configure Middlewares and Services in ASP.NET Core
- Developing Controllers
- Developing Views
- Developing Models
- Using Entity Framework Core in ASP.NET Core
- Client-Side Development
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Managing Security
- Performance and Communication
- Implementing Web APIs
- Hosting and Deployment