This two-day instructor led training course is aimed at database professionals looking to update their skills to cover SQL Server 2017.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have experience of building and managing database, data warehouse, and business intelligence (BI) solutions with SQL Server 2016. Students should also have familiarity with the Windows Server 2016 operating system and networking. Familiarity with Microsoft Office 2016 is also required.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
The primary audience for this course is existing database professionals with experience of SQL Server 2016 who want to update their skills to SQL Server 2017. The secondary audience is existing SQL Server 2016 MCSAs who want to prepare for the Upgrade exam for SQL Server 2017 certification.
Introduction to SQL Server 2017
- What’s new in SQL Server Performance, Scalability, and Availability.
- What’s New in SQL Server data Access
- What’s new in SQL Server Reporting and BI
- New and Enhanced Features in SQL Server Analysis Services
- New and Enhanced data Analytics Features
- What’s new in SQL Server in the Cloud
- SQL Server on Linux