The ability to effectively lead, engage, and motivate a team remotely is now an essential leadership skill. Whether you’re leading a remote team full-time, or working with a hybrid schedule of partial days in the office and partial days working remotely, you can benefit from learning about the skills, behaviors and mindset essential for leaders to successfully lead remote teams.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
One Half Day/Lecture
This course is designed for anyone who needs to lead others from a remote location either part-time or full-time.
- The challenges and objectives of remote leadership, and the behaviors leaders must demonstrate and encourage in their team
- Group needs, stages, and remote leadership
- Motivation and creating an environment where a team feels both motivated, included, and engaged when working remotely
- Applying change management principles and guidelines to leading remote teams
- Setting SMART goals for individuals and teams working remotely
- The role of leaders in identifying and managing mental health issues as a remote leader, including the application of mindfulness practices
- Remote Leadership Best Practices