Loading Course Schedule...
Accredited by AXELOS and PeopleCert The ITIL 4 Executive Review course is designed for everyone with a background in ITIL V3 that wants to come up to speed on ITIL 4. The ITIL 4 Executive Review course provides a comprehensive overview of the changes between ITIL V3 and ITIL 4. This course is an overview course and is taken from the Full Accredited ITIL 4 Foundation course. Please note that this course is specifically designed for individuals would like to understand the differences between ITIL V3 and ITIL 4. If you have studied and passed the ITIL V3 Foundation Exam this is the perfect way to understand the new features of ITIL 4. This course is not designed to prepare you to take and pass the ITIL 4 Foundation exam. If you want to prepare to take and pass the ITIL 4 Foundation exam or are new to ITIL or IT Service Management, then you will need to take the Full ITIL 4 Foundation Training course.
- You MUST hold the ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate
- If you are new to ITIL or IT Service Management, you will need to attend the full ITIL 4 Foundation course.
- Everyone who is ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- Everyone who is new to ITIL getting ITIL Foundation Certified for the first time
- All ITIL V3 Certificate holders who want to understand what ITIL 4 covers in order to prepare their organizations to adopt and adapt ITIL 4 into their organization
- Course Introduction: ITIL 4 Foundation
- ITIL 4 – Big Picture
- Key Definitions
- The Dimensions of Service Management
- ITIL’s Service Value System (SVS
- ITIL’s Service Value Chain
- ITIL’s Guiding Principles
- Introduction to Key ITIL Practices
- General Management Practices
- Service Management Practices
- Technical Management Practices