This course is designed to acclimate users to the IBM mainframe environment using OS/390 operating systems editor TSO/ISPF. The TSO/ISPF course of training is lecture with instructor guided hands-on exercises in using the command prompt and graphical user interface for the operating system.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for personnel who are new to the OS/390 operating system or are seeking a refresher course in basic terminology, interfaces and the TSO/ISPF program.
- TSO and ISPF V4 introduction
- TSO profile, command format, and syntax
- ISPF Primary Option Menu (P.O.M.)
- ISPF interface to REXX and CLIST
- ISPF settings
- ISPF edit profile, command format, and syntax