Angular allows developers to easily build dynamic, responsive single-page web applications that dynamically rewrite portions of the current page rather than having to generate a new page in response to every request. The Introduction to Angular training teaches attendees how to build applications using ES6, TypeScript, and modern front-end tools, including npm and Webpack. Note: This course is appropriate for all versions of Angular since version 2 and is current through Angular 11.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for those wanting to learn how to build an application from scratch using Angular 11.
- TypeScript and ECMAScript 6 (ES6) ::Fundamentals
- Angular Overview
- Angular Modules (NgModule)
- Project Set-Up (Using the Angular CLI)
- Data Binding
- Advanced Components
- Services & Dependency Injection
- Dependency Injection
- Model-driven Forms (Reactive Forms)
- Communicating with the Server using the HttpClient Router
- Deploying an Angular Application to Production
- Ivy: Next-Generation Compilation & Rendering Pipeline
- Upgrading to the latest version of Angular from earlier versions