Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN) is a five-day instructor-led course is designed to help students prepare for the Cisco CCNA Data Center certification and for associate-level data center roles. The course covers foundational knowledge, skills, and technologies including network protocols and host-to-host communication, data center networking concepts and technologies, data center storage networking, and Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) architecture.
The knowledge, skills, and attitudes that a learner is expected to have before attending this course are as follows:
- Good understanding of networking protocols
- Good understanding of the VMware environment
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Basic Internet usage skills
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for network administrators, network engineers, Cisco integrators/partners, system engineers, network designers, network managers, consulting systems engineers, and technical solutions architects.
- Network Protocols and Host-to-Host Communication
- Basic Data Center Networking Concepts
- Advanced Data Center Networking Concepts
- Basic Data Center Storage
- Advanced Data Center Storage
- Cisco UCS Architecture