Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD) teaches learners how to maintain and operate a Cisco Unified Communications solution that is based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence. This course provides the learners with the knowledge and skills to achieve associate-level competency in Cisco Unified Communications. This course introduces the architecture, components, functionalities, and features of Cisco Unified Communications solutions and describes how daily job tasks, such as system monitoring, moves, adds, and changes are performed on Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco Unified Presence. CICD also introduces basic video functionality into Cisco Collaboration solutions.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows: Working knowledge of converged voice and data networksBasic knowledge of Cisco IOS gatewaysBasic knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unity Connection
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Network administrators and network engineers, CCNA Collaboration candidates and Systems Engineers.
- Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
- Administrator and End-User Interfaces
- Call Flows in Cisco Call Control Platforms
- Endpoint and End-User Administration
- End-User Telephony and Mobility Features
- Cisco Unity Connection and Unified Communications
- Manager IM and Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Solutions Maintenance