The Enterprise Wi-Fi Security 4.0 course provides the wireless security professional a complete foundation of knowledge for entering into or advancing in the wireless security industry. From small/medium business (SMB) to enterprise-class wireless security, this course delivers hands-on training that will benefit the administrator as well as the security consultant.
Students should have basic networking knowledge (OSI / IP). Basic network security concepts and wireless network administration CWNA or equivalent knowledge.
4 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Administrators, Consultants, and Architects.
- Introduction to WLAN Security Technology
- Legacy Security and Network Attacks
- Security Policy
- RSN Authentication and Key Management (AKM)
- Remote Networking & Public Access
- Fast BSS Transition
- Network Monitoring, Intrusion Prevention, and Analysis