Everyone must learn to manage time constraints and workplace demands, and balance stress to maximize their effectiveness. This workshop will introduce you to practical tips and life hacks that can lead to increased productivity both on and off the job, and help you achieve better results, both at work and in your personal life. Participants are encouraged to develop a personal time and stress management plan they can implement at the conclusion of the class.
1 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their time and stress management skills.
- Introduction to the Course
- Time and Stress Management Foundation Practices
- Planning Your Time – Reducing Your Stress
- Prioritizing & Organizing Your Work
- Strategies and Tactics to Manage Stress