Learn the core principles of DevOps methodology and use cases. In this course, you will learn how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy, and maintain applications on AWS. You will learn about the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examine a number of use cases applicable to startup, small-medium business, and enterprise development scenarios.
Before taking this course, students should have: Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.), intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level, and working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line Interface (AWS CLI).
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Systems Administrators and Software Developers.
- What is DevOps?
- Infrastructure as Code, Part 1: Design and Security
- Infrastructure as Code, Part 2: CloudFormation and Configuration Management
- Continuous Integration in the Cloud
- Continuous Delivery on AWS
- Deploying Applications on AWS, Part 1
- Deploying Applications on AWS, Part
- Putting It All Together
- Performance-Tuning Your Deployments
- Administering and Automating Your Infrastructure