This course provides an introduction to essential customer service skills by focusing on three key dimensions – understanding customer expectations; the importance of effective communication skills; and maintaining a positive attitude to the job.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for any customer service personnel.
- Understanding Customer Expectations and Customer Relationships
- Understanding Damaged Expectations
- Listening for Customer Service
- Communicating to Customers to Build, Maintain and Repair Relationships
- Maintaining a Positive Attitude
- Resolving Conflict