This course develops the ability to apply proven creative and critical thinking tools and techniques to focus on solving problems innovatively and with a business focus. This is a two-day, instructor led, intermediate level classroom course with interactive lectures, fun exercises, and extensive practical applications in thinking techniques. It is optional to complete the HBDI Thinking Style Assessment.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for those wanting to learn a creative approach to business problem-solving.
Introduction to the Course
- Whole Brain Thinking
- Right Brain Creative Thinking / Unstructured Thinking
- Left Brain Critical Thinking / Structured Thinking
- Developing Personal Creativity
- Whole Brain Thinking and Problem Solving
- Seven Steps to Creative Problem Solving
- Polarity Management
- Design Thinking – The New Wave of Creativity
- Conclusion and Action Planning