Certified Scrum Product Owner professionals have been taught the Scrum terminology, practices, and principles that enable them to fulfill the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team. SCPOs are typically the individuals who are closest to the “business side” of the project. They are charged by the organization to “get the product out” and are expected to do the best possible job of satisfying all the stakeholders. SCPOs maintain the product backlog and ensure that everyone knows the priorities.
There are no prerequisites for pursuing the CSPO certification. Any professional interested in getting Scrum certified can attend the CSPO training course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This workshop is perfect and recommended to all levels and roles including Product Managers, Product Designers, Developers, Testers, Analysts, Executives, Project Managers, IT Professionals, or any role attempting to implement Scrum Product Ownership.
- Understanding the Role of the Product Owner
- Describing Purpose, Vision, & Strategy
- Identifying & Understanding Customers and Users
- Testing Product Assumptions
- Building & Working With the Product Backlog
- Leveraging Use Cases, Story Mapping, and Road Mapping
- Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team & product
- The 12 Step Agile Implementation Guide