This course is for individuals who seek an understanding of how to manage, optimize, and predict costs as you run workloads on AWS. You learn how to implement architectural best practices, explore cost optimization strategies, and design patterns to help you architect cost-efficient solutions on AWS.
Before taking this course, students should attend one of the following: Architecting on AWS, Developing on AWS, or Systems Operations on AWS.
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for: solutions architects, developers, cost-optimization leads, system administrators, and cloud savvy technical learners who need to understand building and operating cost-efficient architectures.
- Course Overview
- Introduction to Cloud Financial Management
- Resource Tagging
- Pricing and Cost
- AWS Billing, Reporting, and Monitoring
- Architecting for Cost: Compute
- Architecting for Cost: Networking
- Architecting for Cost: Storage
- Architecting for Cost: Databases
- Cost Governance
- Course Summary