Today, there is a great need for the introduction of AI intro all aspects of software, making the enterprise software smart. In fact, many companies have declared 2019 to the “The year of AI for them.” Much of enterprise software can benefit from AI. The argument one often hears is, “If our smartphones can do it, why can’t my enterprise software?” This course addresses the need for software made smart through the use of AI. The course is intended for software architects and engineers. It gives them a practical level of experience, achieved through a combination of about 50% lecture, 50% demo work with student’s participation. (Each delivery is expected to go over NLP, images, and forecasting in general, and then concentrate on a specific application depending upon the needs of the group. This can be determined before the class or at the beginning of delivery.)
- Familiarity with any programming language
- Be able to navigate Linux command line
- Basic knowledge of command line Linux editors (VI / nano)
- The working environment will be provided for students. Students would only need an SSH client and a browse.
- Zero Install: There is no need to install software on students' machines
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for Software Architects and Developers.
- AI overview
- AI with TensorFlow and Keras