As a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM ), you've been introduced to Scrum values, practices, and applications. You now understand how to provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers. Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey. Incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement. To further enhance your knowledge and skills, the next step is achieving an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification from Scrum Alliance. Our advanced offering is ideal for a Certified ScrumMaster who has one or more years of work experience in that role. A focus on implementation - The A-CSM program is designed to build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced skills for the implementation of Scrum and Agile techniques within your company and teams. Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace! The new A-CSM certification provides an opportunity to take the next step and stand out among the global Scrum community
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This workshop is perfect and recommended to all levels and roles including Managers, Designers, Developers, Testers, Analysts, Executives, Project Managers, IT Professionals, or any role implementing beyond basic Scrum
- Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business. Explain the value of Scrum and Agile processes to skeptics.
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in. Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization.
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team .
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company