This course leads to the ISTQB Advanced Test Manager Certification. The course focuses on testing topics including testing processes, risk management, test planning and control, reporting, resourcing, communication, team development, test process improvement, defect classification and tool support. Candidates will be given exercises, practice exams and learning aids for the ISTQB Advanced Test Manager certification.
- You must have obtained an ISTQB Foundation Level Certification (CTFL) to be eligible for Advanced Level Certification and have 3 years of experience.
- Prior to attending class please download and review the following document: Advanced Level Test Manager Syllabus
5 Days/Lecture & Lab
The target audience for this course includes:
- Test Analysts
- Test Engineers
- Test Consultants
- Test Managers
- Anyone wishing to gain the ISTQB Advanced Level Test Manager Certificate
- Testing Process
- Test Management
- Defect Management
- Improving the Testing Process
- Test Tools and Automation
- People Skills – Team Composition