Advanced ColdFusion 10 Development provides ColdFusion application developers with the knowledge and hands-on practice that they need to build, maintain, and scale effective web applications. Topics include using the Application Framework, creating advanced queries, manipulating complex data in arrays and structures, structuring your code with ColdFusion Components, gracefully handling errors and exceptions, encapsulating your user-interface with custom tags, leveraging external Java code libraries, and creating highly interactive interfaces using Flash Forms. It includes optional content on exposing and reusing application functionality as web services and working with XML documents. This course focuses on creating and delivering scalable and well-performing applications.
To gain the most from the class, you should already have:
- Fast Track to ColdFusion 10 or equivalent experience
- Practical experience using CFML tags, functions and variables.
- Practical experience with the SQL command set, including SELECT, INSERT and UPDATE
3 Days/Lecture & Lab
Web development professionals who are experienced with ColdFusion and want to learn advanced development techniques.
- Introduction to Components
- Manipulating Lists and Queries
- Manipulating Data and Arrays with Structures
- Advanced Component Concepts
- Handling Errors and Exceptions
- Code and Content Reuse
- Working with PDF Files and Forms
- Data and File Manipulation in ColdFusion 10
- Scaling Applications