As a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), you’ve been taught the Scrum terminology, ceremonies, and principles that enable you to fulfill the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team. You’re focused on maximizing business value and prioritization, and understand how to do the best possible job to satisfy key stakeholders. One of your priorities should be your own success! Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey and incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement. To further enhance your knowledge and skills, the next step is achieving an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) certification from Scrum Alliance. This advanced offering is ideal for a Certified Scrum Product Owner who already has one year of experience working as a Product Owner on a Scrum team. As a Product Owner, you know there are rarely enough hours in the day to do what really matters - building really great products for your customers and end users. With our new role-specific educational program, you'll learn specific tools and techniques so you can truly deliver the business value that matters. You’ll gain new skills and deepen your knowledge in these areas, and most importantly, you’ll learn how to say “yes” to your career by saying "no."
- Attend a certified educational offering that expands into managing stakeholders, product discovery, and advanced product backlog management.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre or post course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- Hold an active Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Validate at least one-year work experience specific to the role of Product Owner (within the past five years).
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
This workshop is perfect and recommended to all levels and roles including Product Managers, Product Designers, Developers, Testers, Analysts, Executives, Project Managers, IT Professionals, or any role attempting to implement Scrum Product Ownership.
- Prioritize multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders as well as prioritizing user stories, technical debt and other product backlog items.
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end users will actually use.
- Build better products that delight customers using Scrum and Agile.
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment.
- Identify the crucial opportunities your team and business need to deliver now and avoid wasting time chasing down the latest shiny object.
- Provide greater business value and increased productivity with good teamwork and adherence to Scrum values and Agile principles.
- Develop stakeholder buy-in through effective, focused meetings that encourage stakeholders to trust your decisions and judgment.
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results.