In this 2-day advanced course designed for videographers, graphic artists, and animators with experience using Adobe After Effects, the standard for motion graphics and compositions in the TV and film industries, you will learn to incorporate text, graphics, and effects into your movies. Upon completion of this course, you will have an excellent understanding of the menu and tools in After Effects, and you'll be able to use the program with a high level of efficiency.
- Practical working knowledge of computers and basic Mac OS X or Windows skills.
- Introduction to Adobe After Effects class or equivalent experience.
- Intermediate Adobe After Effects class or equivalent experience.
- Photoshop Fundamentals: An Introduction to Photoshop or equivalent experience recommended.
2 Days/Lecture & Lab
Video and animation professionals who need an advanced understanding of Adobe After Effects.
- 3-D Space
- Lighting in 3-D
- Working with AE Cinema 4-D Lite
- 3-D Camera Tracker
- Content Aware Fill
- Particles and Simulation Effects
- Useful Simulation Effects