Active listening is a key business skill with proven benefits that include building stronger business relationships, being a better negotiator, being better at resolving conflict, and being a better influencer. Active listening also sets the stage for you to better earn trust and respect of those around you, and is and essential skill that helps you to better understand problems, the issues at play in making business decisions, and developing better solutions to problems.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
.50 Day/Lecture & Lab
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their active listening skills.
- Active listening defined – the difference between active listening and passive listening
- Barriers and workarounds to being an active listener
- Using active listening to build trust and key business relationships
- Using active listening to be a better negotiator
- Using active listening to de-escalate conflict and misunderstanding
- Practical application throughout the workshop